Friday, August 19, 2005

Ban Zhu Chi Lao Hu

Gosh, my first straight man night out after so many donkey years was actually a disaster. Jack, Franklin and myself decided to continue getting ourselves drunk over at Devil's Bar, but heck, no drink, no booze, no nothing, and went in for 5 mins and got to head home. I felt like i was having a sleep walk .. home, Devil's Bar, home. Maciam no memory of the incident at all.

Oh, but to think of it, not so true too. I learnt one great tactic from those Ah Lians .. (Jack, I was truly disappointed ...) . One way to get the attention of the man you like ... get yourself dead drunk. I was almost puke when I heard her mumbling .."I want Jack !" "I want Jack !" Certainly not a turn on lo. Turn me off completely. May be its an ego boost for Jack ... I better get back to my straight closet. I dont think my self esteem need that.

Ban Zhu Chi Lao Hu .. I learnt one great tactic.

No comments: