Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Inside Scoop, Part II

The second installment of the Inside Scoop features the next four boys of the 235guys of NewUrbanMale.com - Ben, Nic, Franklin and Kelvin. See what their idea of a soulmate is as they pose next to what they want from Santa Claus this Christmas.

1. Describe yourself in three words.
Ben: Irritating retarded fool.
Nic: Wudi. Strong. Powerful.
Franklin: CHUA BOON YEW. (points to himself)
Kelvin: Sun. Fun. Sea.

2. What do you do for fun?
Ben: Star gazing.
Nic: Preventing myself from getting crushed by weights. I do gym.
Franklin: Soccer.
Kelvin: Diving, wakeboarding and clubbing.

3. What’s playing on your MP3 player now?
Ben:
I’ll Be Over You by TOTO.
Nic: My boss doesn’t let me carry an MP3 during work.
Franklin: Home by Michael Buble.
Kelvin: Your Gay Friend by Robbie William. (Laughs)

4. What is your idea of happiness?
Ben:
When my friends around me are happy.
Nic: To grow bigger.
Franklin: To achieve a balance between work and relationships.
Kelvin: Being who you are with the woman who completes you… oh… and both of us are on a deserted island. (Smiles)


5. If you took part in Eye for a Guy III, what do you think are your chances?
Ben: My chances will be slim unless she’s like really, really hot, then I will work hard to get her.
Nic: I won’t even bother to join because I think it’s stupid.
Franklin: Bad. I suck with girls.
Kelvin: Quite degrading isn’t it, having yourself up for sale?

6. What do you think is your best asset?
Ben:
My laughter.
Nic: Best ass? Definitely mine. (Laughs)
Franklin: My patience.
Kelvin: My fingers and toes. (Laughs) I would say my tolerance.


7. What’s your idea of a perfect soulmate?
Ben: Someone who makes me smile and someone who will cry tears of joy because of me.
Nic: Someone who is able to understand how I feel and someone who will walk with me through rain or shine.
Franklin: Someone I can be comfortable with and someone who is willing to accept me for what I am.
Kelvin: An outdoors kind of person, who’s smart, loves the sun, witty and has got to know how to dive.

8. What’s your favorite NUMtee?
Ben:
“God Sent.” Yes its true ladies.
Nic: “Checkout The Copy Cat.”
Franklin: “I Love You. I Love Me More.”
Kelvin: “Men Suck.” And there’s a million and one ways to look at it.

9. Has anybody adopted you on their blog yet?
Ben:
Not that I know of.
Nic: I have no idea.
Franklin: I think so.
Kelvin: Yeah… I think.

10. Everybody’s burning question. What is 235?
Ben: 2 houses, 3 girlfriends and 5 cars.
Nic: It is a symbol of seriousness, because all of us are very serious people. And I am definitely serious about it.
Franklin: 2 + 3 = 5?
Kelvin: The latest secret society to hit the town. (Well now it’s not so secret anymore!!)

No comments: