Saturday, September 17, 2005

I'm BaCk..

Hallo guyz...haha!!
at last i'm home..goin back 2 camp again sun nite at 9..wahlau,life was hard there..we have 3 sessions pt..it was very2 hard..i think we do more den 100push ups a day..till my hands cramp n shakin..de instructors told us 2 prepare 4de worst nx wk..so far,i can tahan lah..onli cramp here n there..haha..like there's a sayin 'pain is temporary,pride is forever'..haha!!

Hmm,ya..de new shop already open rite?? muz go n visit there..haa..maybe nx wk,or nx nx wk..but at which sides of citylink hor??

ya,i brought ipe white 2 camp..my squad mates asked me izit Havaianas..haha!! i felt good..muz change my flipflopz every wk..haha!! maybe i shud wear numtees too..promotes dem so dat de nx wk i can bring all my squad 2 NUM..hahahaha!!

Okie den..i will keluar baris now..bubbye!! ;)..

-Heart Break Kid-

1 comment:

darren.akh said...

100 pushups a day shaking?! My time was at least 1 more digit then you! haha have fun and take care! till we meet again... we play chi ko pa! loL! :P