Saturday, September 17, 2005

What the eyes dont see !

Have been working too hard the last 2 weeks.

Now that NUM Citylink is running smoothly, I took a night off to watch a movie.

Wanted to watch Cinderella Man at first. Jason told me, after watching the show, he feels very motivated to work harder and I could see the movie somehow influenced and affected him a bit. I told him, not just work hard, work smart too.

I ended up watching Be With Me, because I did not want to wait for 1 hour for Cinderella Man.

I am reminded again ... sometimes we should learn not to see with our own eyes, and learn to feel ... for what the eyes can see, sometimes deceive us, what we dont see and hear, sometimes, we feel the most.

I'm going to do something tomorrow, I'm going to call someone out for a cup of coffee and get him back to NUM.

See, what a movie can do to us?

1 comment:

PreCiouS_LittLe_GuRL said...

Good customer service.how come u all would have a blog for mind me askin?pls reply to sportigal@hotmail.com thanks. well done!