Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Inside Scoop: 235guys Pt I

This special part of the blog is dedicated to give you a glimpse of what actually goes on in the heads of these shameless 235guys. Just like how our latest NUMtees have a wish, "All I want for christmas is two boyfriends/girlfriends", they also want to share with you through the photos what their X'mas wish is and what they would like from Santa this Christmas. Part I features Jason, Colin, Caesar and Vincent.



Describe yourself in three words.
Jason:
Handsome and smart. That’s three words.
Colin: Outgoing. Sociable. Hyper.
Caesar: Youth gone wild.
Vincent: Secretive. Idiotic. Naughty.

If you could be somebody (i.e. Hugh Hefner, Brad Pitt, Kumar) for one day, who would you be? Why?
Jason:
Francesco Totti (Italian and Roma football player) because he is talented and so arrogant.
Colin: Russel Peters (Canadian Stand-up Comedian) because humor will always leave an impression on people.
Caesar: Caesar. Why would anybody want to be anyone else?
Vincent: Edison Cheng (Hong Kong actor) because I want to have his cool attitude.



Who’s your favorite hero/idol in life?
Jason:
Francesco Totti lah! Duh!
Caesar: Kurt Cobain.
Vincent: Spiderman.

What is your idea of misery?
Jason:
Being with stupid people. Like them!
Colin: Making choices nobody wants. Like now.
Caesar: Love.
Vincent: Not being with my dream girl.



If you took part in Eye for a Guy III, what do you think are your chances?
Jason:
Sure win!
Colin: Pretty bad. I’m no where as smooth as those guys.
Caesar: What’s Eye For a Guy?
Vincent: I will just fight my way to win her heart.

What do you think is your best asset?
Jason: My tolerance.
Colin: My sense of humor.
Caesar: My wits.
Vincent: My rear end (looks at it).



What’s your idea of a perfect soulmate?
Jason: Someone who irritates me non-stop but yet can never make me angry and I’m not referring to you Caesar.
Colin: Someone who keeps me laughing.
Caesar: A special someone.
Vincent: Somebody Hehe Ooo Thoughtful (HOT).

What’s your favorite NUMtee?
Jason:
“You Can Thank Me in the Morning.”
Colin: “Bananas, Cucumbers and Sausages.”
Caesar: “Stop Playing with Yourself. Play With Me.”.
Vincent: “How About a Free Ride at My Home?”

Has anybody adopted you on their blog yet?
Jason: Yes. I guess.
Colin: What blog?
Caesar: I don’t think so.
Vincent: I’m afraid so.

Everybody’s burning question. What's up with 235?
Jason: I would have to kill you if I told you.
Colin: It’s the number for a cult that plans to rule the entire universe.
Caesar: The first three numbers of Pizza Hut.
Vincent: I don’t know how to count since young so it doesn’t matter.

No comments: