Thursday, February 23, 2006

Teens Model Search 2006 - Vincent Yeo

Last week we featured a short profile of our very own 235guys, Vincent Yeo when votes were open for the Teens Model Search 2006. He is in hot contention for the title and you can see his big smile in this latest issue of Teens.


We give you an insight on the boy who is also known as Ah Pui.

What do you think are your chances of winning Mr. Teens?
Unpredictable. All the other contestants are cool and great.

Is this your first pageant?
Yup.

How do you prepare for such an event? Do you drink more water or start burning more joss sticks?
(Laughs) Not much. I just make sure I get enough sleep and eat well. I think I might have to exercise more.

Do you have a secret formula or plan to win this event?
Yes. And its (drum roll)... to be myself.

Has working with NUM helped your confidence during the pageant and how has it helped?
Definitely. Now I feel that I am able to communicate with people much better than I used to.

If there was a NUM tagline that would describe you and your current state of mind with regards to the competition, what would it be?
Definitely the tagline – SEXCELLENT.

You are one of the 235guys and you already have fans who adopted you on their blog. How important are they to help you increase your chances of winning?
I think they are very important because at least now I know that I am not going in to the competition alone.

Do you think your chances of meeting someone and getting hot dates will increase after taking part in this competition?
Hopefully it will (laughs). But I don’t think so.

Will you be moving on to something bigger after this? Such as Cleo’s most eligible Bachelor? Or even running for elections?
Not really. I am always a teen a heart so I won’t try for the 50 most eligible bachelors.

You seem very confident and comfortable, but if there was one thing that you would like to change about yourself what would that be?
My height, I think I’m too short

Should you win the competition, is there anybody you would like to dedicate the win to? For example, dedicating it to me for arranging this interview.
It would be awesome to win and I would dedicate it to NewUrbanMale.com, all my buddies, everyone at NewUrbanMale.com and of course to my fans who supported me.

If you like what you see, vote for Vincent Yeo at www.voteme.com.sg.

No comments: