Monday, September 05, 2005

Hallo 235guys!!

Hi guyz!! i miz ya all alotz..miz de fun n laughter...i juz get to use de internet at home..no nid to go meridien anymore..haha..de 1st website i visit was de 235guys.blogspot.com...haa,to update myself..dun wan to miz aniting interesting in de blog..hee..even my mom also read our blogs.. Archie,she asked me wat iz de staircase story about,i told her it was a 'ghost' story..haha!!

Hey,i saw me wif de mannequin..haha!! so far got pple come n buy de bikini at de mannequin?? haha..dat was de limited edition pic of me..haha..

Wenever i visits diz blog,n saw all de faces of us doin de 235 actionz,de memory workin at NUM iz still fresh in my mind.. ;)..(though wen i'm not visitin de website,de memory is still fresh)...From my 1st day(14th feb) to last sat(27aug)..i can still remember of me bein a kampong boy to NewUrbanMale..haha!! have improve my sense of fashion now..haaa..

8 more dayz to report at PA..i had done little preparation as keep myself fit..wen i'm free,i jog n wen to gym..haha..Jeff,wen i finish my 2years at PA,my body will b more bigger n nicer den u..haha!! we will see,okie?? haha..

Hmm,i'll write again..i'll share story of anitin kuku or funny or watsoever happen in de camp in future ok??..hahaa..nid to go to my grandma's place..i will visit NUM diz weekend b4 my ns.. ;)..

Luv u all..haha..
Thankz for everything..
We belong together..

Cheerz..235guys....

1 comment:

natlegin said...

PA? good life lah.

take care!