Monday, September 05, 2005

(Truely) Blind Crooners and the wrong bitches

Just on my way back from choir pratice and over heard some girls gossiping about their guys (I presume, I know it's rude to eavesdrop, but they are TALKING SOOO LOUDLY :P) on the train.

Anyway, they were like comparing these guys they know with our new visually impaired superstar, how their voices were like his, but less nasal, or how expressive they were and how moving their voices are just like our superstars (only better :P , as usual) and yadda yadda yadda. AND commmented at least that they were NOT BLIND cos they made the right choice of girls. ( AND I SINCERELY BEG TO DIFFER)

Great, and bysome mocking coincidence some auntie was flipping through the evening chinese newspapers with headlines about our superstar's 5 main criteria for his choice of a female companion.....

And the girls just shreaked out "XXXXXXXX......." Loosely translated into a bitchy sarcastic undertone about someome who should take a better look at himsell in the mirror (I mean duh, if only HE COULD????) They should be looking into the mirrors themselves first huh? (that is if the mirrors dun crack first.....)

Hey, shouldn't every guy be entitled to their own choice of girls? So what if he can't see, does that make him any less human or in having any rights in their own preference?

I'm quite sure their guys are the true blind crooners cos they must have been serenading the wrong women.

Thank god my bitch at home doesn't bark as much. Even so, I kinda hope she would be able to make it to my concert coming Wednesday nite at the University Cultural Centre. At least she would be totally delighted ,as always, wagging her tail and prancing around on her hind legs (with the occassional loss of bladder control, but hey, aren't all bitches like dat ??)

I doubt me bitch knows who's Barry Manilow or Andre Bocelli, let alone understand the language either, hee :} But alas, I still love me bitch, eh :)


But hey, I'm quite sure pets are not allowed in campus.

Though I'm quite sure there are PLENTY around :P

No comments: