Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Inside Scoop: Part III

I hear people saying, "Some more! Some more!" Don't worry because here it is, the third installment of The Inside Scoop as these shameless and witty boys reveal more than just what is going on in their head. Meet Junior, JX, Jeff and Marcus as they show you what they want from Santa Claus this Saturday night.

Describe yourself in three words.
Junior: Full of crap.
JX: Shy. Easy-going. Crappy.
Jeff: Imma sexy thing.
Marcus: Clever. Dumb. Smart.

What do you do for fun?
Junior: Going to Sentosa or staying home with my PS2.
JX: Bullying and squeezing my colleagues.
Jeff: Dragon boating and pumping iron.
Marcus: Reading.


If you could be somebody for one day, who would you be? Why?
Junior:
Junior. Because I am the best.
JX: Nobody. I love myself. If you were me, won’t you love me?
Jeff: Nobody. I love myself too much.
Marcus: Nobody. Because nobody is perfect.

Who’s your favorite hero/idol in life?
Junior: My mother.
JX: King Kong. It’s because he is so passionate and cute.
Jeff: Jacky Cheung.
Marcus: Batman.


What’s playing on your MP3 player now?
Junior: Meet Me Halfway by Kenny Loggins.
JX: Buy me one MP3 player because I don’t have one.
Jeff: I need one too.
Marcus: Say It Isn’t So by Bon Jovi.

What is your idea of misery?
Junior: When I have no money.
JX: When I am still single at the age of 25.
Jeff: Crying alone.
Marcus: Having to worry.


What’s your favorite NUMtee?
Junior: “Boys Are a Good Source of Protein,” especially me so come and get it.
JX: “I’m Just An Inexperienced Little Thing Looking For An Experience.”
Jeff: “SEXCITING.”
Marcus: “How About A Free Ride At My Home?”

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Junior: The list is too long for me to list down. I’m really sorry.
JX: One number more than a Menage a trios. Haha!! Just kidding.
Jeff: I bench pressed 160 kilos of four repetitions and all without support or help.
Marcus: Skinny dipping and it wasn’t with Colin.

What do you think is your best asset?
Junior:
Definitely my THICK… err… EYEBROWS!!!
JX: My cute and humble package.
Jeff: My HUGE package. Haha! Just kidding. I don’t think I have any, as in a specific asset. I still have a package hor.
Marcus: My sense of humor.

Everybody’s burning question. What is 235?
Junior: Someone who owes me $235.
JX: I don’t know but I just think it’s cute.
Jeff: I hope to bench press 235 kilos.
Marcus: I might lose my job if I tell you.

3 comments:

Modern Coolie said...

Good to see an update from you guys again.

Only just noticed that the animated gifs are 2,3,5.. what a coincidence - while in HK we posed as 257, and called ourselves HK's latest boyband!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/foodpic/misc/Boyband275A.jpg

del said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
del said...

jx = darren, no?