Thursday, November 23, 2006

Just Arrived! Havaianas Flash Hit & Havaianas Slim!

The latest 2007 Havaianas collection has just arrived at NewUrbanMale.com. Featuring Havaianas' latest model - the Havaianas Flash Hit and the Havaianas Slim.


The Havaianas Flash Hit is the latest range of Flash Straps that are designed for both casual and formal wear. Inspired by the Orient, the Flash Hit is the latest design of futuristic straps that is uniquely Havaianas.


While the Havaianas Slim is more delicate and has a slimmer and sleeker shape and strap than your conventional pair of butter soft flip flops. And better yet, the Havaianas Slim is available in high fashion colors of gold, silver and chrome.

So head on down to NewUrbanMale.com stores right now to get your latest Havaianas 2007 Collection right now before they run out.

2 comments:

Dan-san said...

Hey guys,

There was something about the new cool Havaianas from Japan here sometime ago but now I can't find it? Where can I get that? I love here in Japan, but the last time I saw Havaianas in Kyoto was last summer and well, they didn't have any Japanese ones.

I love your site by the way. I'm just new here. Can I be the 236th guy? haha

LiDeBoi said...

Halo` was just wondering how you create picture files with extension .gif with the moving pictures? Pls advise.