Monday, August 22, 2005

Arm Pit Hair Fetish?

I was rushing through my supper at Burger King, needed to go home and watch my favourite tv program "About Romance" (Fei Chang Nan Nu), at the same time I needed to catch up with my "What's happening in Singapore and around the world" through The Straits Times.

My BK Boiler, The Straits Times, BK Boiler, The Straits Time, BK Boiler, Diet Coke, The Straits Times ... ARGHHHHH, hair in my mouth. SHIT. I took it out, gave a closer look .... it was short and very thin .. Damn I just munched an Arm Pit Hair.

WHOSE is this !!!!! Just when I was lifting my head, this girl dressed in Sleeveless Adidias tank top, happened to walk past me.

Guess what I saw?? Woman with unshaved arm pit !!! Choi Choi Choi !!!

I knew the strand still in my hand might not be from her .. but the scene of a woman with an unshaved arm pit was truly "SORRY!"

A couple of years ago, Julia Roberts exposed her fully grown armpit hair in front of the camera during the Notting Hill premiere, provoking a lot of discussion among fashionistas and feminists alike. Tonight, this unknown fat and ugly lady, exposed hers, in front of me and I nearly puked.

What kind of woman is that, never bother to shave her arm pit hair?

Wondering any of you has got Women Arm Pit Hair Fetish?

I may not carry a camera to capture the scene, my photo memory captured more than that.

Damn .. while I'm writing this article, I'm still haunted by the scene.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey frnd
u r really lucky can u send me some photos
of pit hair of these aunries?????