Sunday, August 21, 2005

PE Lesson

I have the habit of sitting on the concrete block, while waiting for the traffic light to turn green, right in front of The Heeren Shops.

Today, something happened !!

I saw one guy just when I was about to cross the traffic light junction, on my way to Cineleisure. He was kind of walking awkwardly the whole time, and with hig bag hanging in front of him. His face was in a constant constipation look ...

He was walking towards me when the light went green. But he was acting so strangely that I decided not to cross the junction. Acting as if I need to tie my shoe lace at first .. but hack, I was wearing my havaianas. Where Got Lace ??!! .. then I deliberately dropped my wallet.

When I was done with picking up my wallet and a few coins, I suddenly realised that he was sitting infront of me, on the other concrete road block. He was kind of having this panic look, all the time with his bag infront of him, covering his lower body.

I thought he was falling sick or something ...

"Anything wrong?"
He was shocked at first.
"You looked like you are feeling ... not good!"
He gave an awkward smile ... I must have been so sincere that he told me what was going on.

........................ my god. How one deal with Public Erection? Its like been ages since this kind of thing happened to me.

One incident I remember clearly, many many years ago ..... it was so obvious that I was walking along a very crowded street one day, the sudden REACTION forced me to quickly squat down. That time I was really taking a long long time tieing my shoe lace. I must have done a few tie and then pull, tie and then pull, to buy my time ....

Public Erection .... the embarrassing incident that many of us guys have experienced, but never did share with guy friends ... I should do a survey and compile a book : "101 ways to Cool Your Woodie!". Another bestseller?

No comments: