Friday, August 26, 2005

Unlucky day... Bad omen?

Luck has been pretty down for me this month...guess it's not my month.

Thought I saw a ghost today at Heeren while working! The old lady boss of Groove Design always give me the fright when she walked pass the corridor outside NUMflipflop. She thinks that she's still pretty as lotus... the beauty of the lotus? That's definitely a no. As for the whiteness? Yea I think so, her face was covered with thick makeups like they're free of charge samples.

Picked a verbal fight with me saying that my romantic slow smoothing chinese songs were too loud for her when the scrap music coming from her shop was so overwhelming that I can't hear mine. I think I pissed her off though as she can't do anything to me cause the best way is to ignore her! Can't believe that some people got nothing better to do just to pick a fight for no reason... alright let's just say stupid reasons. Does that happen when you grow old? People called it the "Geng nian ci". Gah... I wonder how will I be when I grow old. :P

Well, our fun loving Daniel will be going army early next month. He's quitting soon after this week. I'm gonna miss him badly...

No comments: