Saturday, August 27, 2005

i saw bush in S'pore

juat ended my lesson on friday. just finished my lab exercise. saw the "ice cream auntie". peppermint choc chip warapped wit bread(yummy!) at the ang mo kio mrt station. while me and my classmates were licking, biting the ice cream, we saw a bootylicious gal buying ice cream. my frens began acting cool. we were all trying to catch her attention. when she was paying for the ice cream, lying under her armpits was a bushy thick arm pit hair. we were all like WHOA!!! one of my frens threw the ice cream and ran to the toilet. it was not just blackish armpit hair. i comes with a package of white 'dandruff' like spots(must be all the pespire. "disgusting" was the word to describe the incident. no peppermint choc chip for me! nvr ever! it reminds me of the horror "bush". now yam is better!

[true but disgusting]


(same post as the arm pit fetish)thanks archie for the inspiration.

1 comment:

mooiness said...

Dude that is gross. Wahahaha. If she doesn't shave up there, do you think she'd shave down there???? :)