Thursday, August 25, 2005

Siew Mai at Acid Bar

I'm so drunk and high now. I know i can just sleep like a log now, but I must pen something about tonight.

Wednesay is Acid Bar day. We have been visiting Acid Bar every wednesday. Tonight membership increased to 7.

You know what is best in Acid Bar?
Not the drink, not the singers, its the CHICKEN SIEW MAI, made famous by Jason.

We made the committment tonight, we must eat acid bar SIEW MAI every wedneday. Its SIEW MAI day for 235guys.

We met Ian, the eye for a guy boy. Cute. Met Debra, the FHM stylist, also thanks to the stranger who bought drinks for us. CHEERS.

Its crazy. I feel so good tonight, not just everything I stated above. Mainly because I have a few great friends with me. You may not know, I'm actually poud of you guys. You are like my younger brothers.

I love all of you.

1 comment:

darren.akh said...

Hope I can contribute to the membership next week but I'm really tired after work, I'll try though. What's with the siew mai thingy? =P