Tuesday, August 30, 2005

INSTANT SNACK?????

The things we are forced to see that really makes us wish we were blind. It was just a typical morning for me. Was on the way to my daily gym workout. Took the train from TPY station. Whilst on the train journey to town, I couldnt help noticing this little boy at a corner seat playing slowly with his fingers, as if there's glue stuck on his thumb and his index finger. Then he started tasting it. Then came the best part. He picked his nose like there was no tomorrow and started to taste his fingers again. GOODNESS HEAVENS!!!! He had been tasting his nosehole residue all these while. It really churns my stomache whenever i think about this. How disgusting can it get. I wonder what his mom had been doing all these while. Educating him on how to get an "INSTANT SNACK"? Aww man. Gross. Just reminds me of the armpit issue. What's happening to the world... Well, I'd better stop here man, before i really lose my sleep over this. A message to all, please, leave whatever is in your nose IN the nose or otherwise use a tissue and throw it away! And I believe there are much better snacks available out there.... haha. Til next time...

1 comment:

Kristin Lee said...

i nearly choked reading this blog..haha..hilarious~! =P